BMW Tire & Wheel Protection
- Your BMW’s tires and wheels are the only parts of your car that touch the road.
- Protect them from road hazards seen and unseen such as potholes and debris.
- Whether you select our Tire & Wheel Protection or our Tire & Wheel Protection with Cosmetic Repair, we’ll keep the unexpected less expensive and help keep you on the road.
- Available on new, used, and Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Your tires and wheels will be replaced using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and OEM–approved tires and parts.
- Your coverage is not restricted by vehicle mileage and will continue even if you replace your tires
Tire & Wheel Protection coverage includes:
- Replacement of the tire if structurally damaged due to a road hazard including glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, etc. (includes tires with run-flat technology). Tires are never plugged or patched.
- Replacement of wheels if road hazard damage prevents the tire from sealing to the wheel.
- Coverage of costs associated with the replacement of the tires and/or wheels, plus labor charges including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tire disposal and taxes.
(Towing expenses reimbursed up to $100 in the event of road hazard damage)
Tire & Wheel Protection with Cosmetic Repair includes the mentioned and adds
- Cosmetic wheel repair for damage such as nicks, scrapes, and curb rash.
Coverage exclusions apply.
- • Damage to tires with less than 3/32" tread depth at the lowest point on the tire at the time of damage.
- • Cosmetic damage to wheels, unless the cosmetic repair option is purchased.
- • Cosmetic damage to tires.
- • Damage caused by vandalism.